20 Brilliant Co-Authors Write Exciting New Book!
Pre-order Leading Women Book Now
This Week’s Radio Show
One Voice That Empowers Thousands of Women
Former BBC reporter, Rebecca Tinsley, uses her voice to empower thousands of African women. She speaks out about the plight of the survivors of genocide, rape and mutilation in search of the answer to the question she has been asking since she was a small girl, “Why do human beings do unthinkable things to others?” She first learned of these horrendous acts from her mother who was a WWII correspondent. Her mother did not sugarcoat the story of the Holocaust, and Rebecca turned her anger into a life-long search that led her to Bosnia, Rwanda and Sudan.
Although she didn’t find the answer to her search for evil, she found something more profound. She reports, “For every appalling act, I do believe there is a corresponding act of decency.” Her search amidst the worst of human actions led her to discover the courageous survivors who exude love, kindness and forgiveness….read more
e-Book to change your life
Our eBook shows how to love your life again. Do you feel like something is missing from your life, but you don’t know what? Meet the smart, amazing and loving friend who will help you figure it out, Clinical Psychologist Dr. Nancy O’Reilly.
Women Connect4Good: Empowering Women to Claim Their Power
- One Voice That Empowers Thousands of Women - Former BBC reporter, Rebecca Tinsley, uses her voice to empower thousands of African women. She speaks out about the plight of the survivors of genocide, rape and mutilation in search of the answer to the question she has been asking since she was a small girl, “Why do human beings […]
- Empowered Women Agents of Change - Communication consultant Dr. Lois Phillips says that when women speak out for something or someone besides themselves, their mission empowers them to confront their fear and reach beyond their comfort zone to create change. She gives examples of one woman addressing a city council over a pothole problem and another […]
- Women Connect to Change the World - Linda Rendleman is excited about where the new women’s movement is going today. Finally, she says, women are discovering who they really are, instead of trying to be what someone else wants them to be. Linda is a shining example of a dedicated woman who took the challenges life gave […]
- Reaching Out to Help Returning Women Veterans - When Dr. Rita Spilken realized there would be a “human tsunami” of veterans returning from war zones in 2005 who would need help with health issues, especially Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Military Sexual Trauma (MST), she started the Our House Foundation (OHF). Since then the foundation has served […]
- Leading Women Co-Author Writes on “Day Of The Girl Child” - Leading Woman co-author Rebecca Tinsley recently wrote in the Huffington Post about Mary, a ten-year-old girl in northern Uganda who was not aware the International Day of the Girl Child was October 11. Mary was not celebrating, she was in fact was being assaulted by a man who held her […]