Let’s Change the World!
Dr. Nancy Featured in CARES Magazine
Check out her article on overcoming fear!
She has long been a supporter of many philanthropies, and has encouraged the growth of CARES Magazine since its beginning.
This month she encourages women to overcome their fears to create the lives they want. The article is based in part of her Claim Your Power eBook available online.
Guide to the Pink Pill for Women
Enough already. The beauty and fashion industries already have us feeling inadequate about our looks. Now the pill makers are piling on to make us feel inadequate about our sexuality.
Postmenopausal women who don’t much care about sex anymore are being told they should spice up their lives. Women have long been pushed to look and act a certain way, and now we’re supposed to be able to turn our sexual response on and off. In fact, we’re supposed to be hot all the time. (read article)
This Week’s Radio Show
Empowered Girls and Women Take Charge of Their Lives
If we are to grow strong resourceful women, we must start parenting in the womb, says Anea Bogue, author of the new book, 9 WAYS WE’RE SCREWING UP OUR GIRLS AND HOW WE CAN STOP: A Guide to Helping Girls Reach Their Highest Potential.
Parenting is the hardest job in the world and we are unaware of the cultural programming we instill in our children. But we created this culture and we can change it,…..read more
Listen to podcast below
e-Book to change your life
Our eBook shows how to love your life again. Do you feel like something is missing from your life, but you don’t know what? Meet the smart, amazing and loving friend who will help you figure it out, Clinical Psychologist Dr. Nancy O’Reilly.
Women Connect4Good: Empowering Women to Claim Their Power
- Maria Shriver Launches “Shriver Corps” - Last week was the 50th Anniversary of the War on Poverty, and to mark the occasion The Shriver Corps emerged as a new national service partnership utilizing AmeriCorps VISTA members to lift people out of poverty in low-income communities across the country. Partners in the launch include A Woman’s Nation, […]
- All Women Are Feminists - In the news and across social media channels, it’s easy to see that currently there is adistinct backlash against feminism, not to mention an often-profound misunderstanding. Feminism has become the new “F” word, and it’s up to any person who believes in the social, political and economic equality of the […]
- Empowered Girls and Women Take Charge of Their Lives - If we are to grow strong resourceful women, we must start parenting in the womb, says Anea Bogue, author of the new book, 9 WAYS WE’RE SCREWING UP OUR GIRLS AND HOW WE CAN STOP: A Guide to Helping Girls Reach Their Highest Potential. Parenting is the hardest job in […]
- Learn From The Strong and Fearless Business Women of the South - 11 successful women who share what they have learned and who all embody what makes a fearless, female business owner. Find out how you can put their wisdom to work in your life.
- Empowered Women Get Relief from Grief - While living the dream of being married to the love of her life, having a happy family with a 4-year old child and achieving huge success in the yacht business, Aurora Winter’s life was shattered when her 33 year-old husband dropped dead beside her. She dealt with her grief proactively […]