20 Brilliant Co-Authors Write Exciting New Book!
Pre-order Leading Women Book Now
This Week’s Radio Show
Women Empowered by How They Feel about Their Looks
In her NYC psychotherapy practice, Dr. Vivian Diller helps women and men discover how to redefine what it means to be attractive as they age. In the book, Face It: How Women Really Feel as Their Looks Change, which she co-authored with Michele Willens, she reported on her research about the role beauty plays in our lives. She also shared her personal story about her career journey from professional ballet dancer, to Wilhelmina model, to psychologist.
It’s impossible for us to feel the same about ourselves at 30 as we did at 18, she says….read more
e-Book to change your life
Our eBook shows how to love your life again. Do you feel like something is missing from your life, but you don’t know what? Meet the smart, amazing and loving friend who will help you figure it out, Clinical Psychologist Dr. Nancy O’Reilly.
Women Connect4Good: Empowering Women to Claim Their Power
- Women Empowered by How They Feel about Their Looks - In her NYC psychotherapy practice, Dr. Vivian Diller helps women and men discover how to redefine what it means to be attractive as they age. In the book, Face It: How Women Really Feel as Their Looks Change, which she co-authored with Michele Willens, she reported on her research about […]
- What Can We Do To Change Men’s Unhelpful Behaviors? - How Can Men Be Supported To Re-imagine Their Identity? In a world wracked by changing economics, politics and gender roles, how can we help men redefine –in positive ways — what it means to be a man? Not-for-profit groups working in the developed world are discovering techniques that can help […]
- Women Empowered by Their Parents - Dr. Janet Rose Wojtalik’s empowering message is to teach our daughters to be lifelong learners, to think for themselves and to respect their authentic self, instead of assuming the outward appearance created by society. This is how we grow strong girls and equip them for successful lives as leading women. […]
- How are Courage, Empowerment, and Bravery Different? - Women have always been courageous and brave even though they have not often felt empowered in this crazy world. In fact, women’s courage and bravery has always been a major force feeding children, holding families together and building communities. In recent decades, as women take a more prominent role in […]
- Strategies That Keep Women Entrepreneurs From Playing Big - Leading Women co-author Dr. Lois Frankel says that even though women lead every day, they often think it’s presumptuous to call themselves leaders. Tara Mohr, author of Playing Big: Find Your Voice, Your Mission, Your Message agrees, and was recently quoted in Forbes as saying that women need to see […]