20 Brilliant Co-Authors Write Exciting New Book!
Pre-order Leading Women Book Now
This Week’s Radio Show
Empowering Women to Lead
Longtime activist Gloria Feldt is one of our co-authors. She encourages women to embrace their power and take the lead in business and in politics.
She became obsessed with the subject, when she was asked to write an article for Elle magazine in 2008. She thought it would be a puff piece about women running for office (since our first woman U.S. president was possible at the time), but the opposite was true. Women were not stepping up to lead….read more
e-Book to change your life
Our eBook shows how to love your life again. Do you feel like something is missing from your life, but you don’t know what? Meet the smart, amazing and loving friend who will help you figure it out, Clinical Psychologist Dr. Nancy O’Reilly.
Women Connect4Good: Empowering Women to Claim Their Power
- Women Gain Empowerment by Supporting Other Women - When New York City marketing professional Cheryl Benton started feeling ignored by mass marketing, she put her foot down. Then she started a little hobby to empower women who were feeling as invisible as she was. TheThreeTomatoes.com started as a newsletter for 60 of Cheryl’s midlife women-friends and contained subjects […]
- How To Lean In Without Burning Out - Women’s empowerment is my mission, and that’s why I’m always on the lookout for ideas that will help us succeed at work, at home, and in our communities. Women Feel Like They’re Falling Short A recent article in FastCompany points out how women have greater opportunities than ever before, but are […]
- Infographic: Why Female Education Matters 2014 Statistics - Thanks to Taniya Knights at the Online Schools Centre for sending us this beautiful and compelling infographic about the state of women’s education worldwide. Although access to good internet service and computers are barriers in much of the world, online services certainly have the potential for extending education to a […]
- Changing The Way We Talk About Women - There’s a lot of power in words, and awareness surrounding the way common words can and do hurt women is on the rise. Banning bossy was just the beginning! Women need to be supportive and use words that empower one another, and look for ways to build each other up, not tear each other down.
- Empowering Women to Lead - Longtime activist Gloria Feldt encourages women to embrace their power and take the lead in business and in politics. She became obsessed with the subject, when she was asked to write an article for Ellemagazine in 2008. She thought it would be a puff piece about women running for office […]